Fall means football....and football means parties! So get ready for your home to be filled with food, drinks, friends....AND the inevitable spills! But don't let this spoil all of your fun!
Here are some tips to help keep your carpets clean during football season:
1. Remember to clean up a spill immediately after it occurs.
2. If liquid, blot up as much as you can with a clean cloth, pressing firmly to absorb as much of the liquid as possible. For fruit juice, alcoholic and soft drinks, mix 1 quart water with 1 tsp. of mild detergent. Dampen a towel with cleaning agent, and wipe gently, turning the towel frequently to a clean side, and repeat until spot is removed.
3. If material is solid, scrape up what you can with a spoon or the dull edge of a knife. Then follow the liquid instructions above.
4. Be careful not to get the carpet excessively wet.
5. If you have a stubborn stain that just won't come out, contact us, and Quik-Dry Inc. Carpet Cleaning will have your carpets looking great again in no time!